The DAIDS Regional Training Events (DRTEs) are a training resource for NIAID DAIDS supported and/or sponsored sites. The purpose of the events is to deliver regionally based training to facilitate the implementation of ethical and high quality research that is consistent with GCP, GCLP, pertinent Federal Regulations and/or Guidance, and NIAID Division of AIDS Clinical Research Policies. Participants connect with other staff from within the region, and build relationships as they learn and share best clinical or laboratory practices intended to foster continued development, improvement, and sustainability of the research sites.
To view information from a DRTE associated with a specific country, please hover your cursor over the region on the map below and select the event from the menu.
First, Click here
to access the most recent DRTE Agenda. Then Materials for each training are available by clicking
the title of the session.
- Houston, Texas — 17-22 January 2010
- Miami, Florida — 22-26 October 2007
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil — 02-05 June 2009
- Lima, Peru — 06-10 October 2008
- Durban, South Africa — 10-13 May 2011
- Lusaka, Zambia — 15-20 August 2010
- Kampala, Uganda — 06-11 September 2009
- Durban, South Africa — 25-29 August 2008
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania — 14-18 July 2008
- Blantyre, Malawi — 18-24 February 2008
- Lusaka, Zambia — 24-28 September 2007
- Pune, India — 10-15 May 2010
- Bangkok, Thailand — 10-14 November 2008
If you have suggestions for additional trainings, requests for Events to happen in different regions of the world, or questions, contact DAIDS CRSS Training Team
This project has been funded in whole or in part with Federal funds from the Division of AIDS (DAIDS), National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, under contract No. HHSN272201200009C, entitled NIAID HIV and Other Infectious Diseases Clinical Research Support Services (CRSS).
Have comments or questions? Email your feedback